Expo 2020 Dubai will host the world for 173 days, each one brimming with new experiences. It’ll be a time to create, collaborate and innovate. And it’s going to be fun. We’re talking eye-catching, mind-bending, taste bud-tickling, grin-inducing, good-weird, did-that-really-just-happen fun. Come along, or spend a lifetime telling less interesting stories.
The once-in-a-lifetime celebration will welcome artists and academics, pop stars and pioneering thinkers, culinary wizards and corporate gurus, tech ninjas and tomorrow’s leaders. There will be something for everyone at the largest event ever staged in the Arab world, as 192 nations and millions of visitors come together to build a brighter future.
Every participating country at Expo 2020 will have its own pavilion for the first time in the 168-year history of World Expos. Dozens of nations have already revealed the design, theme and visitor experience of their pavilions, with more being announced on a regular basis. They are each innovative, enlightening and fun.
• Expo 2020 will be an F&B destination in its own right, with more than 200 F&B outlets, 50-plus global cuisines, future-shaping culinary tech, local favorites and delicious culinary tours
• There will be more than 60 live events each day for 173 days
• Participating countries will contribute to the dynamic, diverse and ever-changing events programme
• from music, dance and art to poetry slams and live talks
• More details of the visitor experience and events programme will be revealed in due course
With experience in managing Tourism Boards, Promoting EXPOs in the GCC, working for the most important DMC & TO in the UAE and handling accounts such as Etihad, Emirates, Flydubai and many more… TourMEon developed a series of packages on the occasion of Expo 2020, introducing this region to visitors for the first time and encouraging to break up their trip for a day or two to enjoy Expo, with access to tickets and much more.
Tourmeon is an authorised reseller of EXPO 2020 DUBAI, the world’s greatest show and the largest event ever staged in the Arab world, as 192 nations and millions of visitors come together to build a brighter future.
For anyone interested in visiting the EXPO 2020 DUBAI, taking place from the 20th of October 2020 to the 10th of April 2021, tickets and packages are now available in the form below.